Thursday, June 21, 2012

Crafts!: Steampunk Style Hip Flasks


 I have made close to 100 flasks over the last few years, for individuals as well as wedding gifts for groomsmen. No two flasks are exactly identical, as they are made from scratch. Some are made to order and other designs are created from materials I find or have on hand. I use a combination of techniques including leatherworking, sewing, some metalworking, and resin work. With the use of Photoshop I can create custom images to incorporate for my customers. I enjoy making a variety of variations of these flasks; some are more for women, some are more vintage, and others have a little punk in them.












Like Bleu Rose Designs on Facebook for coupons and updates!

Intricate Steampunk Flasks and Unique Clothing!
Creature Comforts Neck Pillows on Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment